We learned about all of Asia. I really want to visit India and all of West Asia. It would be really fun and I would learn a lot a about different culture. Where do you want to visit?
I am a boy... no
MAN! at Anderson High School and will turn 15 on March 30. I like to interact with different people and like to make new friends.
I like to play outside and also play pick up football and hang out at the movies. I like comedy movies a lot. A really good one I saw was Dan in Real Life. I recommend it if you ever have the chance to see it.
Tell me about you???
2 comments:
hey Rohan just saying was up talk to you later.
didn't you just leave India in December, and you already talking about going back. You must have had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment